Friday, December 13, 2013

13th.

Well, I have always love Dec 13th. I choose to  believe that something good will happen on the day itself.  That's my logic. I've seen it happen to me, for three consecutive year already ( including today) , So go ahead and judge me all you want. I don't care. :b ~ 

I went out with my mom today :) wouldn't ask for a better person to go shopping with bc she's the best! :D  


bumped into Valene! I Love her dress :) should have snap a picture w/ her!

 After that, I changed into my black & white dress. Lol. Anyways..   There are sales everywhere.  Wohoo! :) Bought afew pieces from H&M :) And then..... 
Let's just say that Christmas came early. Because...

Finally finally finally!  * HOHOHO* 

The main reason that draw me into this was due to the fact that it's the Christmas's edition. Secondly, it was because of the packaging ( happen to me sometimes)
( took this from Google Because ... I've forgotten to capture the sample of these ) lol.
 and lastly because of the goddess ,Candice. 
She's the bomb! 

My babe was working there too! then she gave me .....
It's a gorgeous bag, similar to my A.sui 's one and also... Another one which comes with 3 different brushes too. Yay! 
/
I would also like to thank my Oppa, a close friend of mine... For this masks from Korea! :)  another Gift... I received 10 of these and it was rather surprising. I was touched as well. thank you so much. I hope God will bless you. :) Amin.
.... 
Hmm, Have work tmr. But I'm glad that my shift falls on the afternoon. And there's R. :) R and I makes an awesome team. Lol. 
I'm looking forward to meet farina again! She's very motherly and also crazy! :) Farina is like my hotline HAHAHA. ilyt. :P

And my brother ie not in Singapore as of Now..  So weird cause I don't have somebody to share my food with. hahaha! ...
Bye bye :)