Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Im sorry.


I never wanted to hurt anybody. Little did I know that my words cut so deep, like they were venom.
I do know that what was said cannot be undo nor those hurtful talk falls onto deaf ears. Being this egoistic person that I have always been does not aid to this either.
However, deep down I do know where I stand. Realisation hit me hard that I could not accept my condition, and the immense desire to change it became enormous that it is eating myself up, to the point where I became blinded and could not swallow the small doses of what I have into blessings. I forgot how it feels like to be grateful.
I believe sometimes you just lose yourself, which eventually makes me wonder if I am paying the price for those sins that I have committed to.
That's it.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyways. during this module we were supposed to share and analysed ads, or MV and all. One of my classmate shared this and I think its something that could be relatable. Just sharing to serve as a reminder to myself at least. Because sometimes ad does string us emotionally.

/
Goodnight