15TH FEB.
Had brunch with my parents over at Arnolds..
Didn't finish up my food as usual. It was either I got excited or probably, I was thinking too much.
I was told to be there by 3.30pm. As there were roving reporters around at 4pm.
Despite the fact that the event over-run... It wasn't boring, because I made a new friend.
I was told to be there by 3.30pm. As there were roving reporters around at 4pm.
Despite the fact that the event over-run... It wasn't boring, because I made a new friend.
A lot of people Got mistaken, thinking that we are good friends! :)
Huiyi is one of the five as well, It's amazing how we could click instantly just after a small talk and some introduction.
( the gossip part is not true! HAHA. Or maybe it was, she told me afew stuffs that I got me shocked )
( the gossip part is not true! HAHA. Or maybe it was, she told me afew stuffs that I got me shocked )
OH, we were given cold cans of green tea too. :)
Well, What happened was that, I was one of the five lucky winner.
I was so excited when I opened up my Ig and saw this.
A few days before, I came across this competition thingy and it somewhat captures my attention. I was just trying my luck.
And Thankfully, lady luck was on my side.
The event was a great one! The way the pop-up salon was set up was so cute.
Eunice styled my hair, Together with the help from sunsilk team
There were so many pretty girls! I was very nervous but also happy as I prepared something for Eunice and Audrey. They were stunningly beautiful.
What I wore on that day..... In my new shoes too.
I am still hoping that the official photographer would upload those pictures.... so that Ill be able to share it here.
/
This was included as well..
I didn't know that she had already snapped it. That explains my face.
/
Not forgetting..........
Naomi!!
I actually still could not believe that Eunice saw my picture and comment back.......... :)
I could at least save up more money. And I would obviously not fret over which shampoo to buy.
/
/
The day is getting nearer!!
I am so excited for what's coming my way! :) Alhamdulilah..
I am so excited for what's coming my way! :) Alhamdulilah..















