Friday, February 28, 2014

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION PART I

Today has got to be one of the greatest day ever.
Amazingly, what was once a dream or a wish crystallize itself and turned into reality.


It was a gift from my parents of course.

Yes. I shall now strike it off my list. I got a chance to swim with pink dolphins!!

Shall thank my parents! My father even took an off just to celebrate it with me. Sadly, my brother is working.

I enjoy the monorail ride.

Before that we had breakfast over at Macs.

 And the whole programme cost 170 SGD. Including food and a beverage, souvenir which comes in a form of tee shirt and also admission tickets. and the duration is ONE HOUR.

Accompanying parents was rewarded a twenty percent discount for the admission tickets.

Being excited, I books 13 days before the actual day and booking online require payment to be made by Masters , Visa etc. Thank God. I was very excited.


They gave me this package too which consist of pictures of the whole event.
In addition, there was this special segment which knock itself as a surprise. CJ brought the seal out too for us to interact with it. There was a twist when I thought that throughout it would only be dolphins.
I love marine animals so much,

 adorable is an understatement. They are just lovable.
Here was what happened chronologically
  • touched the dolphin.
  • touched their teeth.
  • swim with it. I just have to hold on to their dorsal fin and it would bring me/
  • cheeky dolphin by the name of yang, who is 15 years old kissed me. Yang is a female.  

  • went on to the second part, this time, we were told to kissed the dolphin on the lips! there was options, The female adult or the male adult. The female one was cuter and friendlier. I choosed the male one instead.
  • Then......
Was given special treatment as I said , they somewhat make my day enjoyable knowing that tomorrow is my birthday.

SEAL SEGMENT.
I love every minute of it. Seal are just TOO CUTE.


Im in love with the ending. The ended the programme perfectly. I was told to stand in the middle. They all knew that tomorrow is my bog day.

This dolphin, another one.. carried this bucket and I was told to open it. They lied, saying that I need to be the 1st up to feed the dolphin with raw fish.
When I opened it, they shouted '' SUPRISE'' , the dolphin was one of it too, the gesture of it.

FYI, Feruz is one of them. only some people knoe Ferruz. YAY TO us being able to reunite.

 His real name is actually Peter okay.

so its weird when the instructor kept calling him Peter. He brought his family too. They told my parents that they'll take care of me.

Bleh,. Im too lazy to blog.
And I end my day with a movie. I used my gift voucher. Movie with my parents. Again my brother could not join us.

cut the cake with Mary, we share the same birthday.


My daddy sponsored the cake.

Now I cant wait for tomorrow.