Sunday, March 2, 2014

Denial

" Behind every complicated things, there is a simple loop hole, a loop hole where you just have to find yourself "

What B said to me is still vivid. 

It breaks my heart to see me playing this game. 
ABSURD ABSURD ABSURD 
Yes, sorry seem to be the hardest word. 

I don't even know where am I heading to. Why am I even here? It seem so pointless. Why did I even craft out those words- words that I said for the sake of it, just empty words. I wish I could pull myself out of this situation. Somebody set the ball rolling and then it seem as if I was the one to be blamed. So sick of it. I do not know who is leading who. Argh.  But then of course, I'm not stupid enough to put my heart into this and believe it whole heartedly. At least I am so happy that I didn't even bother to even pin an inch of hope, as much as I used to.  Whatever.
/ 
She was like " I like guys with big hands and broad shoulders " then Lily said " the one who is cool and doesn't need to show off" 
Exactly. Very well said indeed. The more they talk to me, the more I realise that it was only you. You hold my hand for awhile but you hold my heart forever. I'm glad that our path intertwined.