Monday, March 17, 2014

One more night

" You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war. You and I go so damn dysfunctional we stopped  keeping score. You and I get sick, I know that we can't do this no more ....... I'll be waking up in the morning probably hating myself. I'd be waking up feeling satisfied but guilty as hell " - The sexiest man alive goes seductive.

Amazing how certain lyrics could make that connection.

 '' I'll never stoop so low again, I guess I don't know my own strength.''
Crazy how the irony sinks in. Stupidity must have taken control.

Betrayal. Vulnerable. Revenge.
Three words to sum it all up because I am lazy and it seem pointless for any valid elaborations.

If there are fingers pointing, I would then like to say that.. partly it was my fault. PARTLY. I knew it was Trouble. Yet, I joined when the ball started rolling in. Played with fire.
Obviously, I was not in the right state of mind.
At the end of it all, I am not saying I am right but I am not saying I am wrong either. This is IMBECILE. Probably, this might seem to be '' beating-around-the-bush'' but whatever. I just need to get this out. Oh and lastly, I do not hold any grudge or anything. Hahaha, there is this weird feeling on my cheeks. Whatever.

Anyways..........

 I choose to believe that I can get what I want if I am determined. If I set my mind on something, I have the tendency of being unstoppable. And what was written on my birthday (mermaid ) card is that " you deserve something more and don't ever settle for anything less "

Somebody screenshot the horoscope thingy, and it blew my mind away how true most of them are.
actually there are more to it. I am so lazy already.
Lol.
 Gonna end my post with This.
TOOOO HOTTTT. ESPECIALLY CL.
CL is too cool. such an inspiration.


( Thanks Elly, now it got stuck in my mind. )