Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Olaf

I believe that A great morning will lead to A better day.

I shall just let this picture speak.
As promised, I will dedicate a post on this brand new experience when I am ready.
/


/
What I would say that, it gave me a fresh perspective and allow me to handle my discipline , and be a more responsible person.
I really hope that I could keep up and juggle it when school start.
I am so up to this.
'' The real competitor is sometimes yourself '' .

Then Fir asked to meet.

He was so worried about his financial form. He is still the same as ever. 4 years of knowing him, Im quite glad that we would end up in the same school again, lol.

Went to SP to settle some things. Bumped into a lot of people along the way.
And I result to eating junk.

Making me drown further in guilt. Like all my efforts drained away...

/
YESTERDAY...........

A DAY FILLED W LAUGHTER.

Went to Loft café. At Chinatown.



With my pretty childhood friends. I am so glad that Syiqin initiate this.

I have known Erni for twelve years. Kindergarten friends.

Syiqin, my primary school best friend. 

I still have the poster she gave me on my birthday saying '' our friendship will never die '' 
There was this cold period that we were enemy. Childish times.

Three of us ended up in different secondary schools.

It was raining. Thank God my mother packed umbrella for me. Lol.

/

Well, I ordered Mocha. I love Mocha.
My love for mocha is so deep. Too deep that the ocean got jealous.

I ordered  Japanese Toast which was served with ice cream.


HAHAHAHHA. I TRIED MAKING MY HAIR LOOK SHORT.
FOLD IT IN A COMPLICATED MANNER.

AND I FELT AWKWARDLY WEIRD THROUGH OUT....  EVEN LAUGHED AT MYSELF.

My order came first. So I decided to wait for them.
By then my ice cream had partially melted.
Syiqin was like '' Eh, just eat it. Your ice cream is melting already ''
Silly me then said ''  But some people are worth melting for ''

That part has got to be the highlight of it all. Laughed so hard. And then we realised Erni does not know about Frozen.

So the weather was chilling, but it refrained us from taking OOTD for a moment.

We also had a hard time, looking for potential photographer who could help us snap a polaroid picture. Just nice, my films had only 3 remaining.

Walked pass this café which is called '' Running Man''

Makes me miss my Oppa so much. I still felt thankful, having the fact that I met him , shook his hands. I wonder why the restrict photographs. But still, was worth the money spent.
Tbh, I misplaced the poster. But I am still glad he is aware of my existence. lol.


Lastly, it was not intentional. Sheer coincidence that both of them wore white.

Anyways,
check out their blogs too.

Erni : http://yourstrulyerni.blogspot.sg/

Syiqin: http://stripesxniq.blogspot.sg/